The Friends of the Salinas Public Library is a community based membership organization
dedicated to supporting and promoting the Salinas Public Libraries through programs, advocacy and financial support.
By joining the Friends, you can:
- Participate and vote at membership meetings
- Attend functions and events that support the Library
- Advocate on behalf of the Salinas Public Library so these important facilities get their fair share of government funding
- Volunteer and help organize events like THE BIG BOOK SALE and the new FRIENDS BOOK STORE
- Receive communications to keep you informed of events and library issues
- Get ADVANCE NOTICE of upcoming sales and events.
Plus your membership and any other contributions are 100% tax
| MEMBERSHIP TYPES|
|Youth (1 year) || $5
|| (16 - 22 years) |
|Individual (1 year) || $15  ||
|Family (1 year) || $30|| (Two adults and any number of children under 18 years living at the same address
|Life ||$125||no expiration
|Life Family || $175
||no expiration (2 members living at same address)
To join, please download the membership form here or in Spanish here and send to: FOSPL, 110 W. San Luis St., Salinas CA, 93901
We NEVER share membership or email
information with businesses or any other private organization.